Bring balance to your body, mind, and spirit.
Inside Look: What Hot Yoga at Steamtown Looks Like - Is it too hot? Is it to hard? Can I really do it? I'm not flexible! We've heard all of these concerns and more from our first time students.
We partnered with Discover NEPA to create this video so you can see first hand a little more about who we are and what we offer.
Why Practice Steamtown Yoga?
The total mindbody practice of Yoga makes our lives better! Yoga addresses the whole body from the inside out. Regular practice helps bring peace of mind, more flexibility, and strength training. Whether you are rehabbing an injuring, managing chronic pain, looking to enhance another sport/activity, or just looking for a fun place to work out, quiet your mind, get some "me time" and find a supportive community, we have a class for you!
Come as you are and just get started.
Check out our New Student Intro offer! $29 for 2 weeks (14 consecutive days) to try out classes.
Available online for new students only please. Limited Time Offer. Activates on your first class!
Cat Festa reviewed Steamtown Hot Yoga — 5 stars SHY is one of the best local businesses to thrive in Scranton in years. Owners Yanni and Lara provide attention to service and craft like no other as do all of their other staff members. First timers need not be afraid! Give them a call and let them guide you through your first class. Experienced yogis will enjoy all their classes- especially my new favorite- silent 60 by candlelight. If I could give more than five stars I would. Kudos to you, SHY! Namaste!
Mary Elaine Millan reviewed Steamtown Hot Yoga — 5 star I was a little skeptical at first because I really don't like being hot, but I am so happy I started taking their classes. Wonderful, caring instructors in a calming, peaceful environment. I wish I could take a class everyday!
Melissa Delfino reviewed Steamtown Hot Yoga — 5 star When I walk in, I always feel they are happy to see me. Classes are challenging but I feel amazing when I walk out the door.
Intro Special is valid for purchase online for new students only please.
Its easy to get started and the best time to start is now.
Join our Community!
Kristina Lake Borham reviewed Steamtown Hot Yoga — 5 star The staff is so kind and welcoming! I am so excited to join!
Miranda Morgan reviewed Steamtown Hot Yoga — 5 star The staff went above and beyond to help my boyfriend and I get started. The studio is beautiful and the business is run extemely well! Definitely sticking around.
The basic FAQ's & Policies
If it's your first time to the studio, please sign up ahead of time. Our classes can fill up. Get here 20 minutes early so we can give you a quick new student orientation. Try to avoid eating a heavy meal within 2 hours of your first class. Drink plenty of water throughout your day to be hydrated for your class.
Everyone in class needs
- a yoga mat
- a large towel that goes over the mat
- wear clothing you are comfortable moving & sweating in
- please bring a photo ID to your first class
We rent mats and towels. We sell yoga mats and bottled water. We also have filtered water if you bring your own water bottle.
In additional to our Hot Yoga Hall, we have restrooms, separate women’s and men’s changing rooms with showers, and cubbies for your belongings. We do not have lockers.
- All class passes and memberships are not transferable, non-refundable and cannot be frozen. Please respect our policies. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX, Cash and Checks . We cannot accept credit purchases for under $10.
- Students under 18 must have an adult accompany them to the studio for their first class and are admitted at the discretion of Steamtown Yoga.
- We are not responsible for your valuables.
- All students must sign a waiver and are admitted at the discretion of Steamtown Yoga.
- The Studio opens 30 minutes prior to class in the mornings and afternoons and closes 30 minutes after class ends.
- The Studio closes up to 4 week a year for major holidays, select downtown events and for routine maintenance and studio upgrades.
- Schedule and prices subject to change without notice.
Get on your mat with this easy no commitment New Student Intro Offer.