We are here to welcome you when you’re ready for yoga.
Inside Look: What Hot Yoga at Steamtown Looks Like - Is it too hot? Is it to hard? Can I really do it? I'm not flexible! We've heard all of these concerns and more from our first time students.
We partnered with Discover NEPA to create this video so you can see first hand a little more about who we are and what we offer.
The total mindbody practice of Yoga makes our lives better! Yoga addresses the whole body from the inside out. Regular practice helps balance the body, bring peace of mind, improve flexibility, and strength. Whether you are rehabbing an injury, managing chronic pain, looking to enhance another sport/activity, or just looking for a fun place to work out, quiet your mind, get some "me time" and find a supportive community, we have a class for you!
We recommend starting with the New Student Intro Month (30 Days) to try out classes for $49. This gives you the opportunity to experience some of the different classes on the schedule. If its your first time doing yoga, the "Hot Yoga 60" class is a great introduction.
Available online for new students only please. Limited Time Offer. Activates on your first class! Intro Pass includes Barkan Method Vinyasa, Hot Yoga 60, Silent & Candlelight Hot Yoga 60 classes. Does not include advanced programming, workshops or special series.
Only want to come for a single class? We offer a drop-in class pass for $20. Please register in advance online or call us and we would be happy to help you reserve a spot.
The basic FAQ's & Policies
If it's your first time to the studio, please sign up ahead of time. Our classes can fill up. Get here 20 minutes early so we can give you a quick new student orientation. Try to avoid eating a heavy meal within 2 hours of your first class. Drink plenty of water throughout your day to be hydrated for your class.
Everyone in class needs
- a yoga mat
- a large towel that goes over the mat
- Yoga blocks (Yin Class & Barkan Vinyasa)
- wear clothing you are comfortable moving & sweating in
- please bring a photo ID to your first class
We rent mats, blocks and towels. We sell yoga mats and bottled water. We also have filtered water if you bring your own water bottle.
In additional to our Hot Yoga Hall, we have restrooms, separate women’s and men’s changing rooms with showers, and cubbies for your belongings. We do not have lockers.
- All class passes and memberships are not transferable, non-refundable and cannot be frozen. Please respect our policies. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX, Cash and Checks . There is a $10 min. for Credit Card purchases.
- Students under 18 must have an adult accompany them to the studio for their first class and are admitted at the discretion of Steamtown Yoga.
- We are not responsible for your valuables.
- All students must sign a waiver and are admitted at the discretion of Steamtown Yoga.
- The Studio opens 30 minutes prior to class in the mornings and afternoons and closes 30 minutes after class ends.
- The Studio closes up to 4 week a year for major holidays, select downtown events and for routine maintenance and studio upgrades.
- Schedule and prices subject to change without notice.
Get on your mat with this easy no commitment New Student Intro Offer.