Bring some Zen to your world!
Why Practice Steamtown Yoga?
The total mindbody practice of Yoga makes our lives better! Yoga addresses the whole body, from the inside out. It works the parts of the body that you see and the parts you can’t see.
Check out our Intro offer! 5 classes for $25 to be used in 14 days. This gives you a great introduction to what our classes are like and see if hot yoga is right for you.
Available online through September 15, 2017 for new students only please.
Mary Elaine Millan reviewed Steamtown Hot Yoga — 5 star I was a little skeptical at first because I really don't like being hot, but I am so happy I started taking their classes. Wonderful, caring instructors in a calming, peaceful environment. I wish I could take a class everyday!
Melissa Delfino reviewed Steamtown Hot Yoga — 5 star When I walk in, I always feel they are happy to see me. Classes are challenging but I feel amazing when I walk out the door.
Intro Special is valid for purchase online through September 15, 2017 for new students only please.
Its easy to get started and the best time to start is now.
Join our Community!
Kristina Lake Borham reviewed Steamtown Hot Yoga — 5 star The staff is so kind and welcoming! I am so excited to join!
Miranda Morgan reviewed Steamtown Hot Yoga — 5 star The staff went above and beyond to help my boyfriend and I get started. The studio is beautiful and the business is run extemely well! Definitely sticking around.
The basic FAQ's & Policies
If it's your first time to the studio, please sign up ahead of time. Our classes can fill up. Get here 20 minutes early so we can give you a quick new student orientation. Try to avoid eating a heavy meal within 2 hours of your first class. Drink plenty of water throughout your day to be hydrated for your class.
Everyone in class needs
- a yoga mat
- a large towel that goes over the mat
- wear clothing you are comfortable moving & sweating in
- please bring a photo ID to your first class
We rent mats and towels. We sell yoga mats and bottled water. We also have filtered water if you bring your own water bottle.
In additional to our Hot Yoga Hall, we have restrooms, separate women’s and men’s changing rooms with showers, and cubbies for your belongings. We do not have lockers.
- All class passes and memberships are not transferable, non-refundable and cannot be frozen. Please respect our policies. We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX and Checks. We cannot accept credit purchases for under $10.
- Students under 18 must have an adult accompany them to the studio for their first class and are admitted at the discretion of Steamtown Yoga.
- We are not responsible for your valuables.
- All students must sign a waiver and are admitted at the discretion of Steamtown Yoga.
- The Studio closes up to 4 week a year for major holidays, select downtown events and for routine maintenance and studio upgrades.
- Schedule and prices subject to change without notice.
Get on your mat with this easy no commitment New Student Intro Offer.