Policies, Etiquette & Answers to FAQ:
- All class passes and memberships are not transferable and non-refundable. All sales are final.
- Passes activate on your first class, they do not activate on purchase unless otherwise stated.
- Have a Valid Student ID? Inquire at the Front Desk for student rates
- 10 class passes do not expire. Need help with your pass? Ask at the desk.
- Paid in full memberships may be frozen for minimum of 14 days & max 12 months; $25 freeze reactivation fee applies. (excludes intro pass)
- Medical suspensions: no charge but requires a doctor's note and clearance to come back
- Please register and book online before class or with the Steamtown Hot Yoga App
- Students under 18 must have an adult accompany them to the studio for their first class and are admitted at the discretion of Steamtown Yoga.
- We are not responsible for your valuables.
- All students must sign a waiver and are admitted at the discretion of Steamtown Yoga.
- The Studio opens 30 minutes prior to class in the mornings and afternoons and closes 30 minutes after class ends.
- The Studio closes up to 4 week a year for major holidays, select downtown events and for routine maintenance and studio upgrades.
- Schedule and prices subject to change without notice.
- Use only standard size mats (about 2'x6') . No oversize mats in the practice room please.
- We rent mats yoga and shower towels.. Please leave the rental mat in the yoga room and place our towels in the bins located through the Great Hall.
- The practice room is sacred space. Many yogis come to the room before class to relax, compose themselves, meditate, or warm up. Please respect you fellow yogi. No talking in the practice room.
- Please do not place water bottles next to the mirrors.
- When class is in session: wait! Do not enter or exit the practice room during a posture. Please wait until between postures to enter or exit.
- No cell phones in the practice room.
- Please silence your phone at the studio. This keeps the front desk staff from going crazy when your alarm is going off plus it saves your battery.
- "Cleanliness is next to Godliness." Please keep your, mat, yoga towels, attire, and self clean.
- We recommend spraying and wiping down your mat after each class. Mat spray can be found next to the towel bin. When you come home, unroll your mat and allow to completely dry before storage.
- Please help us be kind to the environment and only place recyclable items in the recycling bins: plastic and cans only.
Street parking is free 5:pm to 8:am weekdays and free on weekends. Meters operate 8:am to 5:pm Monday through Friday. There are around 250 on street spaces in the 2 block radius.
The Connell garage is adjacent the studio with its entrance on N. Washington Ave. Its lobby is one door down from the Studio's entrance. We offer half price vouchers at the desk for 2 hours. Please bring your ticket with you.
Parking at the Steamtown Mall is free for 3 hours but you will need to get a validation at Boscov’s or the ticket desk located in center court next to the elevators inside the Mall.